Next week the boyfriend and I are heading to Las Vegas and I can’t event begin to tell you how excited I am! It’ll be his first time there and my first time since I was about 12. But it got me thinking of course of parties! Vegas party themes are pretty popular for birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and even weddings. So I thought, why not give my readers so awesome ideas on how to throw a Vegas themed party. Last week on Facebook I shared some awesome Vegas party ideas on how to plan for the perfect Vegas party – everything from invitations, decor, and of course dessert! First up – invitations.
Any good party starts with the invitations. There are so many directions you can go when it comes to Vegas themed invites. Think of the mood you’re going for. Destination trip? Slot Machine? Full on old time classic Vegas? There’s so much that you can but remember that the invitation is the first thing your guests will see. This creates expectations for what you’re guests will be expecting when they arrive on the day of your party. Here are some ideas:
1. Vegas Boarding Pass Invitation – http://etsy.me/1B9N7Fs
2. Old Style Vegas Invitation – http://etsy.me/1AEkAVH
3. Traditional Styled Playing Card Invitation – http://etsy.me/1AEkNIA
4. Jackpot Invitation – http://etsy.me/1GmkLNW
1. Chips and Cards Centerpiece – http://bit.ly/1xOhooH
2. Card Napkin Rings – http://bit.ly/15rA2fu
3. Traditional Cards and Chips Centerpiece – http://bit.ly/1J14aNF
Card Place Cards – http://bit.ly/1yCxb0D
Now we’ve covered the invitations and decorations so let’s talk dessert. Vegas is “sin city” and what’s more “sinful” than dessert! Dessert tables are continuing to be all the rage and your guests will love it! A handful of desserts is all you need (3-4). Cookies, cakes, and pops can all be customized to match your party theme and create a big impact. Check out the ideas below :
2. Viva Las Vegas Cake – http://bit.ly/1sVdAX7
3. Red “Liquor”ish Candy – http://bit.ly/1zsLG77
4. Dice Cake Pops – http://bit.ly/1DWty74
I’ve inspired you to host your own Vegas party but you’re not sure where to start, let me know and we can get started together!